Tuesday, January 5, 2010



The "dailiness" of my life as a wife and mother gives me many opportunities to be aware that the "will of God" for me is the mundane. Oh, how many times I would love to sit and share with my children great truths, "fellowshipping" for hours...(over cups of coffee, of course) the house staying perfectly clean. All attitudes joyful, grateful, quiet ...

O.K. I'll come back to reality~ my reality.

The Lord has given me diapers to change, dishes to wash, school to teach, meals to make, fights to deal with, hearts to love, ect...

My mom used to tell me: "It's not what you know, it's what you love."

Amen.

I need to LOVE these things that appear to my limited vision as interruptions.

I Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."

No comments:

Post a Comment