Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is it working again?

For reasons unknown to this technically challenged person, Blogger quit letting me us the "publish post" button. Months ago. All of the sudden it started working again. I think. If you can read this, let me know.

Hey, as my dear, sweet, loving husband says, "I can pick my bloggers again!"...I know, that is really gross, but since only family reads this- you all still love me, right?

On the more serious side, I was praying about some burdens today and the song "God's been Good" started playing. My spirit was immediately revived in me as I reflected on that truth! He is always good and always right!

O.K., I'm off to finish painting my bedroom, doing 4 loads of laundry, cook two more meals for this family of 12, do a reading lesson with 2 boys,...why do I always list what I need to do? Now I only have enough energy to drag myself to the nearest easy chair~ Whoops, there goes my perspective again!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!
    That song never ceases to bless my heart either! I wish I could get the music for it!
    lOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'So glad to be considered family! :) Miss you! Would love to sit and reflect over a pot of tea!

    ReplyDelete