Friday, October 15, 2010

Counting Blessings

1. I'm so thankful for the way the Lord answers specifically- just in time.

2. I'm so thankful for my family~ 4 sisters, 3 brothers, 4 brother-in-laws, 3 sister-in-laws, 18 nephews, 17 nieces.

3. I'm so thankful for the parents God gave me.

4. I'm so thankful for a godly husband.

5. I'm so thankful for 10 children, my heart is full, my hands are busy!

6. I'm so thankful for the present~ living life moment by moment!

7. I'm so thankful for music~ lifting up soul to my Father.

8. I'm so thankful for the Word of God~

9. I'm so thankful for little girls that play with their babies~ rocking, singing to them, feeding, burping them, dreaming of someday...

10. I'm so thankful for little boys that watch their papa with admiration, that learn far more than they might let on, that long to be real men!

11. I'm thankful for the privilege of prayer~ sometimes simple, sometimes quick, sometimes thoughtful, sometimes gut-wrenching sobs, always HEARD!

12. I'm so thankful for the testimony's of those that have walked before.

Lord Jesus, help us to voice, or pen, or type our thankfulness. Not so much for the benefit of others, but as unto the Lord.

As we do, we will gain the precious ability to be thankful in the moment.
"I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment